View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 23:13   #134
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Your IQ score is 132

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

I hate these online tests. Lol They're so american-orientated. I don't think there's really any credible difference from 120 to 140. And I totally screwed up the fruit questions.

This is the other one (ivillage)...

Your IQ score is 141. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Processing Speed.

I totally knew I'll be better at this one. The first one is too americanized. Or at least it prefers english native speakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 04-12-2005 at 23:31.