View Single Post
Old 17-08-2011, 03:16   #970
My Waking Hour

Are her songs just demos? They need a LOT of work production-wise, that's for sure. They sound too mainstream and "dry" for my liking, as detached from Tatu as anything. Well, I prefer Lena's work so far, hope the fans are not polarised over them going head-to-head on solo careers.

Funny, I didn't expect something like that from her, I would imagine she's do a dance electronica album instead and more "Russian"-sounding...never mind, she needs more that just a couple of songs thrown together.

Plus she looks alarmingly freakish, she should wait to at least reach 40 before doing what she did to her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 View Post
I have to say for two people who were supposedly never actually lesbians they sure are acting like a couple of ex-lovers.

I mean Lena's overly dramatic music video at their funeral is morbid at best and is really starting to make me wonder... Then throw in Yulia's new song Rage... I'm pretty sure we could restart one of the old are they or are they not threads and re-examine all the evidence. Now I'm not sure what the answer is.

Maybe they're bi, lol. It's called clever PR, they took that idea of the "relationship" to the ground, why not take it a bit further, after all their fanbase remember them as t.A.T.u.
I just hope they don't continue with this idea even further though, seeing that Katina video was bad enough in the first place. Perhaps they will ressurect from their asses or start a lesbian relationship as ghosts? Please no more!