View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 08:48   #34
Участник

I LOVE Xena! It's only my favourite show EVER!

As for The X-Files, I love that show too. I can't wait till I'm a millionaire so I can buy all the dvd's.

1) Who's your fave? Xena or Gabrielle ?
Gabrielle, Gabrielle, Gabrielle. Just in case you didn't get it, Gabrielle! *lol*

2) Lovers or just good friends ?
Could they have been more obvious if they tried? Only if they had an arrow pointed at them saying "Of course they're doing it! D'uh!"

3) Favourite season?
Quote:
6 and 2. Least favourite: 5.
Wow, we could be twins! Very little seperates seasons 6, 2, 3, and 4 for me. Seaons one is good with some amazing episodes, whereas season five was pretty much...argh.

4) Favourite episode?
Quote:
A Day In The Life, When Fates Collide, The Ring Trilogy, Between The Lines, One Against An Army, Legacy.... soooo many great episodes...
Agreed! I'll add Endgame to that. Love that episode, basically any episode that Steven L Sears wrote. The Price is fantastic too!

"You don't know how much I love...that." *sighs happily*

5) Favourite character other than Xena and Gabrielle?
Callisto, Aphrodite, Ares, Lao Ma, Autolycus, Joxer, Salmoneus...I've probably left a lot of them out.

6) The ending - inspired or horrible?
Quote:
It was horrible. The episodes are powerful, I admit that, and Gabrielle was simply amazing, but the idea to end it this way was horrible.
Yep. Personally, I think Gabrielle was the best thing about it. The episode had some unforgettable scenes, but gee, it hurt. Definitely heart-wrenching.

7) If there's indeed a movie - how should they bring Xena back?
Gabrielle with the eternal soulmate kiss of life!

8) Do you read the fanfiction ?
Quote:
I love Xena fan fiction, especially Missy Good's stories.
I second that...again. How cool are Dar and Kerry? I've been reading Xena fan fic since '97 and I still can't get enough!

9) Favourite scene ?
Any and every lovey dovey scene with Xena and Gabrielle. One of my favourites is THAT poem scene in Many Happy Returns.

10) Who was your most hated character?

Probably Eve. She sucked. And if I heard "In the name of Eli, I demand that demon to be cast out..." one more time... *lol*

Rhapsody

*loving the pics!*