View Single Post
Old 22-06-2005, 17:52   #13
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
Don't you have car insurance? Well obviously you don't, but is it more expensive to have one than the current solution?
dont get me in an even worse mood that i am, teeny

of course i have car insurance, you cant drive a car in USA without one. I only have liability though, which doesnt cover my car in this exact situation! My car should've been paid by the other people that wrecked my car! Buy unfortunatelly, they were either stealing the car at the moment of the HIT or they dont have insurance themselves (illagals!!!!) .... so basically I am FUCKED!

killa, there is NO way I am going out as a Dyke are you kidding me - dykes are NOT my thing!

Today I got off at a different stop of the matro, which made me walk on Market street for a bit (thats one of/if not THE central street of San Fran) .... and it is already prepared for Pride Parade (the parade marches down on it) - it is covered ALL OVER with rainbow flags http://www.peskytherat.com/susanpics/sf7.jpg

what else is new - the neighborhood in Berkeley I live in is actually nicer than I thought

OK, I will try to go see that Serbian movie tomorrow night : "Take a Deep Breath" wish me luck as it starts at 6pm and i am supposed to be working
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!