View Single Post
Old 21-06-2005, 00:43   #9
Bitchka

hello guys,

I am back at work today... and man... how many things have changed in less than a week!

First - my car is at the mechanic right now, as i had some mexican people HIT&RUN me... meaning - fucking up my car and taking off from the accident - so there is no insurance to pay for my car right now... which means that i am spending $2500 to fix my fucking car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I am SO pissed off right now, you have no idea... but I couldnt sell it hit... and I really want to keep it, as it is super convinient to have - with it it takes me 20 mins from my apartment to Castro/Mission neighborhood in San Fran - and I already know where all the parkin is at there. This means i can get to the city anytime i want and leave whenever i want - meaning go out to the bars on the weekend as much as i want

That for the bad news - the good news (well, kinda good I guess) is that i finally rented a place - I am paying crazy money for something like 20 square meters studio but at least it is 10 min walk to my school and 3 min walk from the metro station and 1 min from restaurants and shops

ok, now onto the Fun stories - I did go to see the D word (D for dykes, right? LoL)

Story: Friday night, after my car got HIT and I was in horrible mood, my boss (who I was staying with in the Gay neighborhood suggested I should get drunk ... so I decided to go out and see a movie - it was supposed to be a German movie - so I show up at CAstro Theatre 15 mins before the show and there is a HUGE crowd in front... i see a sign at the box office saying that they arent showing the German movie, but 'The D Word' instead.... to which I go LOL! While i am debating if I wanna spent $9 to a ticket, a short 45 year old dyke walks up to me and says: "You want a ticket?"... I look at her and ask: "What? Do you have an extra ticket or something?"... she says: "Well, if you wanna see the movie i will get you in FOR FREE!"... to which I am thinking... is she hitting on me? Because I didnt want to sit with HER and watch the movie... but I took up the offer and it ended up she was just being nice to me.... maybe she thought i was cute ... so I got in with an organizer Pass she let me have and go inside the theatre, which has gorgeous interior by the way, and what do i see - hundreds of lesbians (mainly DYKES) I have NEVER seen so many gay women in one place ... so the organizer woman introduces the movie and says that the director and the main star are in the the auience .. the director comes up on stage and starts blah blah blaaaaaahing ... anyways, all in all, the D Word almost put me to sleep LoL it was almost 1 to 1 copy of the L words first season, but with UGLY actresses and dumb jokes LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
yes, the one of the right here, teeny, is SHANE of the D Word

Well, anyways, then the director also said that there would be an after hours party at the Lexington Club (http://www.lexingtonclub.com/#), which my boss had told me about the night before it is the DYKE bar and is a 1 min walk from her apartment - so of course I want there after the movie and drank and drank in a bar FULL with lesbians LoL

And here is the FUN story from the bar - I started talking to a girl, who was insisting on buing me beers to which I was replying firm "NO" .... but I didnt mind talking to her... and here is the funny cliche... she introduced herself ans Collete the carpenter how funny is that! Needless to say, she was SUPER butch dyke ... but she was nice to meet new people in a new town.... and of course i had to let her know i dont go for DYKES LoL ... she finally got it and stopped offering to buy me drinks!

Anyways - the Pride Parade is this weekend, so this should be FUN! I will report later again... and i will upload some pics ASAP of my new 'shoe-box' apartment and of Castro - the neighborhoos

ciao now
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 21-06-2005 at 02:50.