View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 19:49   #1
Yulia's Little Secret

Rachel: Decided to make a new thread of this as we're going totally off-topic. Posts originated from this thread.

I don't want to say.. I'm sorry.. But if you want to figure it out, the first game of my country at the World Cup 2006 in Germany is played against her native country.. That's all I'm saying about this.. I'm done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
How can you hate politics? Politics is in every thing you do.

I'm not talking about that.. I'm talking about those stupid morons in our government.. The people who thinks is funny to raise insurance with a minimum of 50% while not increasing peoples' paychecks.. I'm talking about the dumbasses who voted yes to introducing the euro, which then lead to that same euro destroying our economy, causing many families to not have enough money left to buy food, let alone clothes and other things.. I'm talking about the people who want to open up our borders to people from eastern european countries so they can work here because they are much cheaper than Dutch people, which makes a lot of Dutch people lose their jobs.. No offense to people from eastern europe, they're just trying to make a living too, but I've been born and raised in this country and I've been trying to find a job ever since the euro was introduced, working crappy partttime jobs in the meantime, it's damn hard!! The place I work parttime at right now, there are many MANY Polish people working there fulltime.. They're taking our jobs and I'm not agreeing with it!!!!! How am I ever going to pay for the insurance they raised with 50% if they're giving away our jobs?!

Rachel.. Please stop commenting and questioning everything I say, trying to make me look stupid..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga

Last edited by Rachel; 12-04-2006 at 23:43.