View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 20:58   #35
Bitchka

I know this is old.. but I didnt participate before....

Quote:
Originally posted by russkayatatu
Edit: This test has just lost all credibility with me: I rethought a few answers, resent it twice, and my IQ has not only jumped a few points each time but I've been labelled as a "Visionary Philosopher," "Visual Mathematician," and "Precision Processor." Come on!! Make up your minds, which one?

and russkaya, booooooo, dont spoil the test... no going back and re-thinking... you're supposed to take it only once .. besides it's for fun only, eh?

okie, so I got:

Congratulations, christina!
Your IQ score is 136

"we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher."

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. "

awwwwwwwwwww... seeee... verbal skills all that studying for the damn GRE is finally SHOWING!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaah....

I also got this other IQ Test... Another IQ Test

and when i took that one I got:

RESULTS:
Your IQ score is 137. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

"According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Computation."

awww... now I am starting to wornder if I should really believe this... since I got such close results in the 2 different tests... 136 and 137... awww... maybe i am intelligent after all
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!