View Single Post
Old 14-03-2007, 21:15   #65
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
I can't find anything anywhere about bush visiting Mexico after 2002 until now.
Mexico by the way, is a country to lol.
And I do have to argue that Mexico is not dangerous if you are foreign, my uncle flew to Mexico in 2004 and was told by two police officers that he had to pay them before he was allowed off the plane. Not to mention, bribing from other law enforcement officers is not uncommon. It's not safe to be in public alone in a big city, or to be out at all after night in smaller towns. Also not advisable for you to have money/credit cards out.

- Back on topic however. I don't think Bush is worried about the citizens of Mexico trying to assassinate him. He's worried about terrorists entering through Mexico, or other organizations that want him dead.

- And Russians and other Slavic immigrants are in a large minority. There are not "a lot"
Like PowerPuff Grrl said, Bush went to Mexico last year, and he did not have as many guards as he did when he went yeaterday. I understand about terrorist trying to assasinate him, but i still think its funny. Why didnt he do it before? there wasnt any threat before why now?

Im sorry about your uncle, but i mean no offence, but he was kinda stupid. Did he report that? he could have done that. What part of Mexico did he go to? If he went to Mexico City, of course its very common for that to happen, since the "Chilangos" (Mexico City people) are assholes to everyone. There are places in the city where they are very rude, and hate everyone who is not from there, If your unlce would of gone to Cancun, or Puerto Vallarta, or maybe even Acapulco, i hardly doubt that would have happend.
You are right about not being safe alone in Mexico City, you cant even walk arroud with a purse without being robbed. If you go to smaller cities like Durango, that is extremely rare, people are less stuck up and more respectful.
If you want to visit Mexico please dont visit Mexico City, its very dangerous i recomend
visiting other places like Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Acapulco, Guadalajara or other places
that have neat luxurious stuff.

Yes its a large minority, but in some places there are alot of them.
Mexico is a werid country. But i love my country ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set