View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 15:19   #7
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by $in
a "strong" one... (read it: fat but strong, no matter if ugly, just be able to work...)
ah ha... mainly in the Villages though, right? Cities (at least my city - Sofia) totally different thing.... lol...

Quote:
a friend of mine is a little fat and when she goes to her grandmother (somewhere in south serbia) she is considered skinny and unhealthy. she is always told to put on some weight ?!?
so, I dont think of myself as fat and when i was younger i was even skinner..... but when i went to visit my grandparents in the summer (little village somewhere in the south west part of Bulgaria) I would hear 10 times a day: "AHhhhhhhhhhhh EAT kid EAT.. look at YOU... DRINK MILK to get strong and healthy...look at 'this' and 'that' kid (some of my second cousins who by my understandings were pretty 'overweight' )... look how GOOD they LOOK!!!.... ARE you wearing PANTS?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. what GIRL are you... who is GOING to marry you?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH is that your KNEE showing>??!?! HIDE IT HIDE IT !!!! are you showing ATTITUDE???? BEHAVE yourself.... "

ja, Balkans
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!