View Single Post
Old 31-08-2011, 21:15   #22
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
I'm surprised to see you lash out like this on, what is essentially, a 26 year old girl who ...
Haha Greg, that wasn't even a decent warm-up for a rant if I had the intention, just a hint how a real 'outrageous negativity' may look like, if it existed on this forum.

Nevertheless, the fact is that there is not much work progress visible at the moment. It's only natural that there is little positive echo from the fans. Yulya isn't an aging rock star, who has released already a dozen albums, with grey-haired fans who can wait a few more years for the next album. Her fans are young and not so patient, but if she can prove that she can do something worth the long waiting, the pessimistic mood will be gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
... is trying, with no money, to do something with her career.
I've seen her villa she currently lives with her goldhamster. I'm full of tears how far she has come down the social ladder. No, no! That argument doesn't count. I've seen people with really no money and no connection to the biz, who achieved much more in a two year period. There was a lot of engine idling in her solo career so far, and if she wants to become successful she needs some considerable speed-up of her train.