View Single Post
Old 26-06-2009, 20:26   #18
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Just because people have selective memories, Michael was acquitted in all Child Molestation accusations brought against him in US court... Say what you want about the Legislature and the Executive, but our Judicial system is pretty decent everywhere except Texas. I do not believe that Michael Jackson was capable of being a pedophile, he was a 10 year old trapped in a 50 year old's body... I think he was just very naive and gold digging parents exploited his innocence for monetary gain. His compassion in other areas of his life and career just do not support that type of behavior. He does not fit the profile of child molesters.

What everyone seems to forget is all the charities he has started/supported over his life... More than any other celebrity in history... Certainly more than Bill Gates, who has a few billion dollars more than MJ. He has always showed inhuman compassion toward his fellow man despite the awful things people and the press have always said about him behind his back.

Maybe it's just me, but I get a sour taste in my mouth whenever people soil the memory of a person that just died (rather unexpectedly and tragically I might add)... Death affects everyone different, it's not nice to ridicule people who are genuinely grieving... You don't need to know someone personally to feel that they had a lasting, great impact on your life and to feel a sense of loss when they pass away.

My sincerest condolences go out to his family and especially his children.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes