View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 02:33   #15
Bitchka

Re: the Anatomy of t.A.T.u. wallpaper

Quote:
I'm really waiting for our miss CoolasFcuk comment about this wallpaper. I think the wall paper image is perfect itself to deliver the message in a way it supose to.

The colors small picture on the left .. they are bright enough to capture your attention at first.

Your eyes will wonder to the left side of the wallpaper first.. than only later you see the msg.

Then you'll look at Yulia and you look at Lena .. and Lena was smiling at you. LoL .. priceless!!!

Tina
please post another another one with full grayscale ...
I would like to see the effect how the msg be deliver. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally posted by TLFdk
at popular demand :
Sepia!
Full greyscale! [/b]
ha ha Denail could be so 'annoyingly' demanding she made me post ....
so Tina, if she hasnt told you yet... Denail requested the grasyscale one because of what i told her

Miss D, nah, my eyes didnt wander to the little color images first the eye first goes to Yulia's face/finger. But the little images on the left are a little distracting. That's why I suggested to Denail yesterday - making the whole thing black and white - that way compositionally looks better to me Your eye is drawn to the big image (you get flipped off).. read the title... and only then you 'follow the story' through the small images.

hows that miss D? satisfied?

Tina, hope you understand this is good criticism this is my fav paper done by you ... so what do you think of the gcrayscale or sepia ones?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!