View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 01:26   #45
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Well, I haven't been much on this forum lately for some reason and although I spent here many months of 2004, by the end of the year I don't feel like I have right neither to nominate, nor to be nominated. (So, Holic, u better choose someone else but once again.. if u do, i'll kill u.. so.. don't vote in that nomination at all :P )

Just wanted to use a chance to say hi and thank ones who remembers me and who I never forgot myself. U've always been a 'special' company. D, queenie, greg, nath, hris... the list is actually very long. I remeber everyone. Thank u

I'd like to give out some votes tho, i'm not sure if they count but still =))

3- Hottest Female Member
Crampaholic - well.. she HAD to win the Hotties contest I won some time ago using my aquatances Besides, no matter how attractive other girls here are, my vote still goes for this wierdo. Always.. and without any doubt. Muchos muchos kisitos.
But queenie deserves a special mention in this nomination. U had NO right to hide such a cuteh face all this time

8- Most Entertaining Member
Kakey - well... she managed to turn this forum to something even tatu-girls would feel traumatized reading lol She's just fun =)

9- Most Controversial Member
I can be absent for 10 years and I doubt I'd have to pick another option even then Katebeidar

12- Special Mention
Uhaku... her fics were just unique

17- Most Missed Member
I missed all of u, guys, actually.. but one person I don't see here.. mm.. parrish122 i guess.. she was a great support and great person when i needed it the most

19- Best Avatar
Queenbee always had the best