View Single Post
Old 21-11-2013, 02:55   #16
Участник

So, she came to my country - Brasil, that is - recently and I had the opportunity to watch her perform and even met her in person!

First, because the atmosphere among us fans was amazing. Everyone was so pleased to get to be with her, she was very down to earth and made sure every single person got the attention they deserved as fans. She was a sweetie! And she was very natural. There are lots of photos `round Katination, you guys must have checked it out already.

Second, Lena kicked arse on the stage! Full energy, brave vocals and great fun. She was very happy all the time and was very surprised when we lift balloons during LMU towards her.

I must also say how polite and fun Sven was! Some friends of mine got to dine with Lena and Sven and they were absolutely amazing. It feels like a dream to me and even to them, who got to actually live it.

The nice thing about Lena is that she`s not trying to push it. She knows who she is and she`s not trying to be what she`s not. She`s experimenting with her creativity. I know there are MANY people who are not happy about it, I can read it here (when you guys write, of course, since this forum is mostly dead when it comes to actual t.A.T.u. stuff) and many other places `round the web, but I can happily say there are people who appreciate this “nude” version of Lenka. Even though it`s not top-notch stuff (when it comes to the critic of it, to put it that was), it is fun, fresh and quality stuff -- and Lena can totally bring it to the stage as she is now.

I`m excited for the future. Even though I do agree LMU was not the best choice for a single, when I realized how proud Lena is of her song - like it was her baby - and how happy it makes her, I became quite a fan. I hope for the best and I’m sure it`s coming! She announced Dave Audé is involved on a remix of the song, like he did for Never Forget.

She did a few interviews and even photoshoots for magazines... She went places and was all over the media!

That`s it! I`m happy I got to live it and I couldn`t expect more from her. Such a growth from t.A.T.u. times, finally testified live.