View Single Post
Old 27-03-2009, 10:31   #1

Lena Katina Solo Project

I made a new thread about Lena's project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blog.tatu.ru
What is going to happen to Lena?
Lena is starting her solo project with t.A.T.u.'s crew.
Yes, your arch-friend management in full team will now work not just for t.A.T.u. but for Lena also.
In the 20-s of April Lena, Renski, Sven, Troy, Steve and Domen are to meet in Los Angeles for pre-production.
Maybe they'll manage to record a clean copy of something.
Pre-production, for those who wasn't aware, means initial preparative procedures before recording. In our case, it's making demos, the base for future final things.
The project has already got its working name and Internet domain, but I will not give out this working name before it becomes official.
The site of the project is to be opened late in summer 2009.
What can I tell about the new project's music, for now: it will not be t.A.T.u., but a touch of tatuish spirit will certainly be still intact.
Sound will be live, main language - English (already foretasting a burst of criticism from Misterio for our abandoning the Russian language).
The first single/video is to be released in the second half of 2009 (it's impossible to tell more precisely).
Album - at the end of 2009 - beginning of 2010.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyMaCcubbin
Thank you so much to all the fans who have being blogging about TATU and sending all their wishes and support.

You guys ROCK!

Don’t worry guys, its a new day and with a new fantastic project on the horizon, l’m really excited to start working in April with Lena & the rest of the guys in the band.

Hopefully we compose some great music together and finally get out and play some shows all around the world!
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]