Thread: Al-Zarqawi dead
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 22:39   #1
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Al-Zarqawi dead

Since no one bothered to make a thread about it, I might as well do it.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is dead! Jordanian extremist, the leader of the Iraq section of Al Qaeda or as they are officially called Al Quaeda Mesopotamia. Betrayed by his own men from the inside of Al Qaeda, who reported his position to the infidels... I mean Americans.

I like what father of Nick Berg (the guy who was decapitated on camera presumably by al-Zarqawi himself) had to say: he said he'll never rejoice over a death of another human being. According to him his death will only spawn thousands of more attacks as a consequence, as al-Qaeda tries to prove they're not yet beaten in the slightest. Noble man, I must say. Mr. Bush didn't fail his regular rhetoric though and labeled al-Zarqawi's death as "a tremendous achievement".

So what're your thoughts on it? Will it stop the wave of insurgency in Iraq? Or is bearded Abu just a tip of the ice-berg with 300 bearded generals waiting to take his place?
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.