View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 00:53   #48
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
That's just wrong. Even if he took the risks, I don't think anyone deserves to be killed!
Well okay a few people, but definitely not Steve Irwin.
Yep! That's the type of comments I was dealing with all day at work, and that was from people who knew how much I valued him! Needless to say my mood wasn't great when I came into the thread.

Quote:
I'm sorry about your friend's dog! Gosh! That's so sad. (I think that may seem sarcastic, but it's not at all - it's very sad when you lose your pet!) She should have known better, we live in a really quiet neighbourhood and even I am scared to let my cats loose outside the house because I'm scared they'll get hurt
I didn't think you were sarcastic at all, and yes that was a very very sad time. I remember whenever Rebel (my old beagle) would get loose by manuevering out of his harness, I'd go out on a mission to find him and wouldn't return home without him since there is a highway at the bottom of my property.

Quote:
I never really paid attention to the guy, but it feels really weird now that he's gone. He had such a nice personality and seemed like a happy person overall. :/
He was definitely one of the most passionate people I've ever seen! He always talked about his family with such pride and to watch his croc hunter specials now where he's describing his love for his family with tears in his eyes so heartbreaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradeel
We're not all alike, you know
Ahhh, yes, I do know that. No more expecting people to share my opinions on everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-sheccid
dare2dream28

I congratulate you, really you take passion for the life! You have inspired me.
Thank you for your words.
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)