View Single Post
Old 19-03-2009, 05:14   #11
pie crust

I don't think she'd be taken seriously as an artist. There is massive competition, and I think people wouldn't be able to look past the fact that she was in Tatu. I know there are solo artists who made it big after leaving their band, but somehow I doubt Yulia will be one of them, just my opinion. Plus, from what I've seen on other forums who are mostly about American stars, Tatu are always ridiculed and I find it hard to believe people will see past that image.

Another thing; I think being a female star in the US and competing with the other pop stars means altering your image to look like them, and become sort of generic (is that the right word?) which would be sad because Tatu always had something unique I think.

Buuuut we shalll see... I doubt she'd be as successful as she probably wants to be, but let's hope she'll make it big, and most importantly, reach her own personal goals. If she wants to go solo then great for her. Maybe she will be able to create something of her own instead of having to deal with shit management and a band that is dead anyway. Go Yulia
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]