View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 21:27   #38
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
Bottom line is, dude, I don't give a fuck what you think. I've nothing more to say to you or anybody else on the matter. If you want to win this arguement so badly then fine - you win. You are the Metal Overlord and a very big man. Happy now?
That's it from me. There are some people who really enjoy kissing your arse and they're forming an orderly queue so I'd best get out of the way.

HOW'S THAT FOR A F*CKING STATEMENT?! Where's my award?
Well, I've no problem to become an adversary of yours if that's what you want. But I had the idea that you could at least contribute to the metal thread as the expert of the current trends that you are - and that's EXACTLY what I was hoping for when I suggested to start the thread. We also had a bit of difference with regards to "nu metal" and that'd be a good opportunity to discuss it and see what other people would think as well; and who knows, maybe it'd be you who are right and if I was wrong and I saw that I'd have ackowledged it as well.

What did we have instead? You showed signs of immaturity and impatience yourself, you couldn't take a joke when the thread turned a little towards the funny side, and thought it's a good idea to personally attack me on the ground of being a crappy statement maker - you seriously thought I give a sh!t about that? By that you'd have succeeded in getting your revenge on me cause I made a little fun of Fred Durst and Slipknot? Now that's funny. They make so much money anyway so I doubt they'd care if 10.000 spyrettos said they suck.

so I suggest you better grow up a little.

And since I'm losing on this great accolade let me make an exception and vote for haku as well cause he's a great guy and a great statement maker - and he voted for me. So yeah I'm not gonna win best statement maker, maybe next year. So now what's next?

Last edited by spyretto; 08-01-2005 at 21:40.