View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 20:29   #13
Yulia's Little Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
you dont want to say, but you said anyway? My gut reaction was saying Serbia, but for some reason i hoped it was Bulgaria ... then it would've been more fun. i'll leave it to the serbians around here for now...
I left a hint.. You never heard me say anything..

Quote:
well, by all you've said so far, you are very bitter towards Eastern Europeans. dont even have time or energy to get involved with all this, but... seems like you arent qualified for 'your jobs' if you cant get them ... can't just blame the eastern europeans
I'm not bitter against eastern europeans.. If I was, why would I be on this forum which revolves around eastern european girls? I'm not attacking eastern europeans either, I'm attacking the politicians who make it so easy for them to work here, while they really should take care of the people who actually live in the country they are supposed to work for.. And I am qualified for the jobs I applied for, they always find a reason not to hire me.. I'm too expensive..

Ok, coming back to the first thing I quoted from you.. I am "attacking" a few eastern europeans, but only because they hurt me personally.. I would do just the same if they were German or English or American or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
EU citizens are EU citizens, they can live and work anywhere they want within the EU, that's the whole point, no internal borders. What people need to do is stop thinking that another European is a 'foreigner', they are not, they are another EU citizen, just like you.
So I'm supposed to go to Poland or Czech Republic or wherever and work for scratch while they come over here and cash in my paycheck? I don't think so If they want no borders, they should raise the pay to the same level everywhere!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Offtop:
Also, remember that Tatu are eastern europeans... so some of us are not that bad, we're actually quite hot.

True, true.. My ex was damn hott, lol!! And not to mention Yulia and Lena and this actress/public figure here in Holland who is actually from Ukraine.. Her name's Victoria Koblenko and she's smokin'
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga