View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 20:07   #6
Yulia's Little Secret

^ There's some sort of crisis with cars here too.. I don't know what's it's exactly about though.. We don't have that much Chinese here, but a lot of companies are moving their crap to Poland and Czech Republic etc because it's so much cheaper there, they don't give a crap about the Dutch people who are left without a job here.. And all politicians do is yell that it's going better with Holland and bla bla.. Those jerks should come live in the real world for a few months instead of sitting in their fancy leather chairs, and then rethink the bullsh*t they keep on blabbering

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Offtop:

Damn us Poles, we're freaking everywhere!

There are *lots* of Polish people here in Sweden working (crappy jobs, crappy enviorment, crappy pay - but better than in Poland) and now I hear they are in Holland too...
There are loads here right now.. You can't go on the highway over here without seeing white license plates with the PL next to it One even cut me off today Or was that a Dane? So many white license plates in Europe!! But they can't drive either though
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga