View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:55   #59
Can You See Them Now?

This pile of garbage coming from the woman who criticized Lena for singing t.A.T.u. songs? And not only that, singing covers of other artists as well while you're supposed to be promoting your self as a solo act?

Yulia Volkova is going to take off in a nose dive before she even gets off the ground.

She isn't releasing Rage or Woman All The Way Down or Stand Up, so why is she performing those as well? Never mind the fact that all of these songs are complete shit.

Get off your ass and do some work for once. I realize as a former pop idol with a background in classical music that it's rather difficult to write music on your own (sarcasm) - but really, three songs in the past three years? This project is a train wreck caught fire, put out and caught fire again.

And my ass that she'll be singing these songs "completely live" - I expect to hear more playback during the t.A.T.u. charade than her.

Oh, and in case you can't tell. "Bay".

This nonsense is even funnier than t.A.T.u. was. Big upgrade she's made.

And wasn't her single that we still don't have a date for announced and supposed to be released months ago?

Fucking ridiculous, all of it.