Thread: forum rules
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 17:19   #1
you'll need love

forum rules

not to worry, this won't be a active discussion thread from my part for sure. But I reread the forum rules a few minutes ago. Mostly because of this mornings minor debate in "new photos" thread and then of course the on going debate about leeching things from the forums inbetween.

The forum rules has a lot of rules in there. Most about spam, editing of posts and generel being as one could expect of a member in a forum. Nothing really sticking out of the ordinary.
Then a list of things about avatars which has a clear list of things not to be broken it seems.

What I don't see in there is the rule not to share things at other forums. Or post things from other forums in here. But last part I guess is up the the other forums. But why isn't the not sharing rule posted in the official forum rules when it's the one reason to members being banned these days?
I'm not saying that banments should be stopped but shouldn't it be a part of the official rules at least? and why isn't it fixed when the official rules are being overruled?

Please do not delete this thread cos it's not meant to go against the decissions being made at all
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Last edited by teeny; 10-07-2004 at 17:28. Reason: inserted the link to the forum rules I read