View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 08:25   #12
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
the site works perfectly fine on my phone - except now that there are animated avatars i can tell it is a tiny bit slower...
America is SO behind when it comes to mobile services.. and that sms idea is not that great for here, as most phone companies here CHARGE you when you recieve a message unless you've bought a messaging plan - which i find totally absurd... i mean, you cannot control who and when sends you messages! please!
Nearly all American's and especially people in their teens/early adulthood have SMS messaging unlimited though. To many Americans, we think you're phone system is actually a bit weird. I'm not sure about throughout all Europe, but I know in Croatia many people just buy whats called a credit or "Cred". Tamara from Fatal used to ask me to text her GF all the time when she was out of cred. Then again, maybe she was just a moron and used a prepaid cell phone. American phone companies also have other benefits though - such as free night and weekend calling and coverage all over the country as well as calling for free to foreign countries.

Oh. T-Mobile is actually German as well. It's not an American company. But they do follow American cell traditions for America.