View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 21:43   #31
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I guess volkotina you and your gf (I dunno if I can say her name publically on the forum) are one of a kind.
It's trully a rare thing for a person to be able to say they'd venture into a relationship with a person regardless of gender. In a way true bisexuals are the only real merit when it comes to the concept of "loving people for who they are as a person". Cause our gender hardly defines who we are and yet most of us still make decisions regarding our significant others based on it. Most of us other people who're not bisexual like that are slight hypocrits since we don't follow through with our high-flying statements how we're only interested in THE PERSON. While that's hardly the case with most of the population.

There's also the pitfall for any bisexual out there to be considered naturally greedy and consequencially promiscous (the infamous i-want-it-all mentality). Not only that, some people will suggest bisexuals will neer be able to commit since there'll always be that "what-if" factor about the gender they're not currently with. While I think the promiscuity argument is ridiculous (straight/gay people have equal opportunities to cheat as well), I think the second arguument (about bisexuals never being trully fullfilled) is more plausable with SOME people. It could potencially play a huge role with some bisexual people especially if the relationship wasn't perfect to begin with (And by perfect I don't mean a relationship that's not a worthwhile one... just not exactly the soul-mate kind like volkotina has with her lover.) In such an average relationship doubts probably start forming sooner than they would with 100% straight/100% gay people. At least imo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.