View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 06:05   #28
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatutaty
I have absoluetely no problem with transexuals, I just don't understand why they would want to.
Though I can't speak for them I think they genuinely feel that they were born into the wrong body and can only identify with the oppsite sex.

As for the whole bisexual issue, I too have heard a lot of the resentment that gay people have for bisexuals. One thing that took me by surprise was Dan Savage, this gay American sex advice columnist, mentioned that he changed his views on bisexuals from believing they didn't exist to saying that they'd eventually settle on the opposite sex. Also the writers for the L Word seem to think that bisexual women go to men for the fucking and hop over to women for the love. And finally I guess Anne Heche didn't really do much for the bi representation,... or even the gay representation effort, which is a shame because us straight people don't want her either.

So yeah, I guess bisexuals like yourself volkotina aren't really being seen that often which can only mean that you'll have to stick around this forum for a while because honestly, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! Dude, I haven't seen you, in like, ever!

PS: You know I was about to vote for the Hitler option because I thought it was funny, in it being over the top. As if "Disgusting" wasn't already homophobic enough. But what the hell, more than one person voted for it in the Russain site? That's fucked up.