View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 06:55   #10
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
How much are you charged to receive & send msgs over there?
hmm, well, i used to have T-Mobile until recently and i know that they charge you to send or receive sms unless you buy a plan:

Text messaging is one more way you can customize your phone to your life. Send and receive messages for just $0.15 each or choose from a Messaging Value Bundle to save even more—and if you exceed your plan, it’s still just $0.15 per message.

Any 400 Domestic Messages
$4.99 per month

Any 1000 Domestic Messages
$9.99 per month

Unlimited Domestic Messages
$14.99 per month

i now switched to ATT or Cingular and i think they dont charge you for receiving sms.. or at least it was so when i had them, before going to T Mobile....those two are the only GSM networks, so i only stay with them so that i can unlock and use my phones in Europe with euro sim cards

When i get my bill i will check if i am being charged to receive... but i pay about $80-100 a month for something like 600 minutes weekday daytime and unlimited night and weekend minutes + Unlimited web browsing
Thats why i dont get why all the american kids all of a suddent decided that its cool to sms.. i mean in europe it makes sense as it is WAY cheaper, but you get SO many minutes here that it is imposible to talk them all for the month and all evening and weekend its unlimited... so like, why the hell sms when you can CALL for no additional coast?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!