View Single Post
Old 24-11-2003, 04:54   #7
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
Yulia took extra time to brush her hair up and gel it so her spikes would stay up for the rest of the day. Applying eyeliner to accentuate her eyes, making them look even bigger and more expressive. She finished her primping by spraying on CK 1 cologne. God, I'm actually excited about going to school today. Yulia smiled and got the rest of her stuff together for school.
When the time finally came for choir class Yulia's tried to calm her pent up anticipation by chewing gum. She hoped it would make her look casual once she finally saw the redhead that's been on her mind all day. Lena came in and quickly scanned the room spotting the cute girl she was looking forward to seeing all day and her heart skipped when she saw Yulia wave her over. "Hey Lena, nice to see you again" she said and her smile made Lena feel weak in the knees. "Nice seeing you too." She's so cute..and the way she's chewing her gum is so adorable..Lena couldn't help having a big grin on her face. "Miss Volkova will you kindly get rid of that gum! This is choir, not a gathering of cows in the field!" Yulia turned bright red and rolled her eyes as most of the class giggled and snickered. Even Lena couldn't suppress a chuckle because she found the teacher's expression so damned silly. As Yulia fumbled with the gum wad, Lena said "here, I have some tissue you could wrap it in" and Yulia awkwardly handed her the gum as Lena stuck it in some tissue she had in her bag. "Uh, thanks", she mumbled. "No problem", Lena's soft way of saying that made Yulia feel a strange warm feeling inside, and suddenly her embarrasment was forgotten.

On the way home from school they kept laughing as Yulia made her hilarious impersonation of the teacher, her nose wrinking and high pitched voice, followed by mooing noises, sending Lena into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Yulia remembered that she wanted to get this girls phone number before she forgot to ask again. "Lets exchange numbers so we can get together outside of class", words which made Lena feel happier than she's ever been. "Yeah, well why don't you come over to my place and we can listen to music and I'll give you my number. "Okay, sounds great" Yulia eyes lit up and both started to laugh, feeling happy and a little nervous.
"Grandma, this is Yulia, my new friend from school". The older woman paused from her cross stiching to give Yulia the once over. "Hello, dear". Yulia gave her most charming smile.."Hello, nice to meet you ma'am". We're going upstairs to my room now grandma". "Okay hon, have fun". Lena took Yulia by the hand and led her to her bedroom. Her hand feels so good in mine..Yulia's body temperature started to rise from the contact.
The first thing Yulia noticed when they reached Lena's room were the pink walls. Bookcases were neatly stacked with lots of books. "Wow, you really like to read, huh"? "Yeah I do", replied Lena, enjoying Yulia's exploration of her room. She had intended all day to get her here, and she was feeling very satisfied that it was now happening. "How cute, you really love Sailor Moon". Yulia picked up a stuffed Luna cat doll on her bed, which had a few other stuffed toys on it. Lena smiled and looked thru her cd collection, "anything you'd like to hear?" The dark haired girl plopped next to Lena on the bed glancing at the cd's. Lena couldn't help but notice how nice she smelled and turned to her admiring the closeness of her beauty. Gradually Yulia looked up and found her blue eyes captured by grey. Although it lasted but a few seconds the moment seemed to last forever. "Beautiful.." mummered Yulia. Lena's mouth opened in surprise not sure whether she heard this or if her ears were playing tricks on her. Noticing Lena's blush brought Yulia out of her trance and she turned her attention back to the cd's. "Um that Chris Isaak cd is a good one" Yulia found herself saying. The redhead looked down at her cd's and took out the chosen one and put it in the player.
The world was on fire No one could save me but you. Strange what desire will make foolish people do I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you...
As the music played both girls sat on the bed facing each other. God, I just want to kiss her so badly.. Yulia reached her hand over to brush back strands of red hair covering Lena's face. This simple act sent tingles all thru Lena's entire body. Their eyes met again and Lena's heavy lidded gaze into Yulia's allowed instinct to take over. Yulia slowly leaned forward and her lips met with Lena's. Both never experienced such sensations... tender and electrifying all at once. Both Lena's hands ran thru Yulia's short black hair and the smaller girl reached behind her neck bringing each other even closer as if to devour the other. The kissing increased in intensity, Yulia's tongue stroking inside Lena's mouth, both reveling in the taste of the other. "Leeennaa!" Both startled girls jumped at the yell from downstairs. "Lena honey, can you come down?", her grandmother called. Lena cleared her throat and stood up went to open her door and said, "yeah, what is it grandma?". "I've got a charlie horse that's killing me and really need your help. Would you please get some of that bengay and rub my legs?" "Um..yeah ok, just give me a minute ok?" Lena turned feeling embarrassed at the mood breaking interruption and shyly glanced over at Yulia. The smaller girl was giggling and Lena smiled, "I'm sorry...I mean about my grandma.." "Well I guess I should go and let you go down and help her." Yulia's smile warmed the redhead's heart. Raising an eyebrow Lena said, "well you could stay if you wanted to and rub her feet while I do her legs?". "Um, well as tempting as that sounds, I think I'll have to pass on that one", Yulia continued laughing as she stood up. "Before I forget again, let me write down my number so you can call me later." Both girls exchanged numbers before heading downstairs. After saying their goodbyes Lena, still trembling from thier intimant kiss in her bedroom, tried to collect herself and went into the bathroom for the stuff to help out her grandmother.

Lena lived alone with her grandmother and having finished dinner went up to her room. She kept replaying the kiss in her mind. Yulia's mouth had tasted like peppermint, sweet and oh God, how she smelled so good, she wanted more and was a little afraid how strongly her desire was for this little dark haired girl she only recently met. There was a connection between them she couldn't explain. How could something that felt so right be wrong?

Yulia laid in bed hands folded behind her head looking up at the ceiling. I hope I didn't scare her off, kissing her just felt so right. She kissed me back, but what if she's had second thoughts by now. Should I call her and find out, or wait to see if she calls me...? These thoughts kept going through her mind, her heart felt like she had filled an emptiness she never realized until now had always been there. When the phone rang her heart jumped and she grabbed the phone. "Allo?" "Hi it's Lena", her voice sounded like warm velvet in Yulia's ears, caressing and tantalizing. "I'm happy you called, was laying here wondering if I should call you." Lena smiled, "well I've been thinking of you too". "And what have you been thinking about me?", Yulia's voice quavered a little, hoping her response would be a warm one. "That I've never kissed lips so soft...", Lena replied. Yulia let out a soft sigh. "I've been thinking the same thing too.." "I'm just not sure what all of this means..I mean I don't know to make of all this..its all so new to me." Lena stuttered out a bit, not sure how to express in words these new feelings she was experiencing for the first time. "I know what you mean Lena...I don't want to scare you away..I only know I want to see you again..if you want to that is.." Yulia replied hopefully. "I want to see you again", replied Lena softly. Overjoyed, Yulia blurted, "My parents are going away this weekend..would you like to come over my place and we could hang out?" "Umm..I would really like that..just have to check first with grandma..it should be fine though. I'll let you know tomorrow when I see you". "Okay..I'll see you tomorrow then?" "Yes..have sweet dreams tonight Yulia..." "You too Lena", replied Yulia before they both hung up. She ran both hands through her midnight spikey hair grinning thinking, how can I sleep now when I can't wait to see you again Lena?

Last edited by Aeon; 24-11-2003 at 05:01.