View Single Post
Old 23-11-2003, 10:20   #1
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
Wink Dream Lover ~ NC-17 Fic ~ Update

This is my first tATu fanfic. Feedback is very much appreciated!

Yulia never kissed lips so soft and a mouth that tasted as sweet. She moaned and her pulse quickened. As her hands ran through hair that was red and long her mouth opened allowing her lover's tongue to slide inside her own mouth. Their tongues intertwining as their bodies slid against one anothers, soft bare skin on silky smooth skin..soft long fingers stroked up her thighs and she started to feel a warm wetness start up between her legs ...
*Du..du hast mich..thump thump..du has mich gefragt*

Yulia instinctively thrust her arm out and hit the doze button of her radio clock. Groaning she put her arm over her eyes, remembering she was having one hell of a wet dream. Her right hand slide inside her panties feeling the wetness that brought reality to the dream. Damn.. why did the alarm have to go off just as things were getting so intense? Who was this girl that she was in the midst of having such a good time with before the rude awakening of Rammstein pounding in her ears? She laid still trying to remember as much of it as possible. It wasn't anyone she recognized. She remembered red hair..creamy skin with freckles..how excited they both were and feeling feelings she never felt for anybody before. Sighing she threw off the covers and started to go thru her morning routine before heading off for school...

Lena was mulling over breakfast anxiously thinking about what her first day at a newschool would be like. Her shyness made it very difficult to make friends and she's always been taunted for being a nerdy bookworm by the other kids. Swallowing the last of her orange juice she grabbed her books and headed out the door. Her last class finally arrived and since it was choir she was both relieved yet nervous at the same time. Singing was always her favorite thing in the world yet the newness of the surroundings and people worried her a little. As she turned the corner to the hallway where choir class was supposed to be she was startled out of reverie as she found herself tripped half over what turned out to be somebody tying her shoelaces. "Hey! watch where you're going!" Yulia started at the shocked new girl. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you down there..umm.." Lena started to blush as the spiky dark haired girl stood up. "oh..its all right..not your fau.." As blue eyes met grey, Yula's mouth stayed open and she stood transfixed as if time stood still looking into the most lovely eyes that captured her whole being. Lena started to wonder if she just grew antanneas the way this strange, yet very cute looking girl just stood there gaping at her. "Well umm I'm new here and I guess I wasn't paying good enough attention..anyway, I'm sorry." Yulia uncousiously jerked herself awake from her own reverie. Get a hold of herself girl and stop acting so wierd. . "Oh its ok, my name's Yulia..which class are you going to?" "I'm Lena..and I have choir with Ms. Tesla", replied Lena as she started to notice the most amazing blue eyes she's ever seen in her life. "Well that's my last class too. Come on, I'll go with you." She smiled and Lena started to relax as she they walked into the classroom.
After choir, which went better than Lena expected, since she finally made a new friend and was introduced to a few of the other students, Yulia suggested they walk home together since they both lived in the same direction. "So, how did you like your first day at this school?" Yulia still tried to figure out why this girl had such a strange attraction for her and couldn't help but look at her as often as she could while trying not to seem overly obvious. "Well it was kind of strange everything being new and all, but it got a whole lot better after I bumped into you" Lena smiled shyly and the returning smile Yulia gave her made her feel strange..but in a way she really liked. "Well, I'm glad you did", Yulia said not knowing what else to say without scaring the girl off. She really liked this shy russet haired girl, and it was a little scary for her feeling so strongly for someone she just met. As they came to Lena's house Lena started to invite her in, then Yulia blurted "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" and Lena replied, "oh, yeah..tomorrow I'll see you, thanks for walking home with me." "My pleasure, take care!" Both smiled and waved. My pleasure..take care? Could you be any dorkier Yulia? Yulia inwardly groaned as she walked the rested of the way to her house with the image of the most wonderful face she's ever seen in her mind the whole time. I always felt much more attracted to girls than boys, but this is the first time I really met someone who I want to get really close to..but she may not even like girls that way..and I wouldn't want to lose her friendship before its even really started..damn why do things have to be so..shit and I didn't even get her phone number..I'll have to remember to ask her tomorrow..

Later that night as Yulia lay in bed trying to fall asleep her mind still on about seeing Lena the next day, she started to imagine what it would be like to kiss her lips. Stroking that smooth silky body with her fingertips..her well developed breasts..Yulia's hands found themselves sliding over her own breasts, her nipples becoming erect as she pinched them between her fingers. Soon they were sliding down her sleek stomach and her left hand slid under her underwear to find that she was already wet. She stroked her soft clit until she brought herself to climax and soon fell asleep.

Silk sheets were all that lay over her body as she wrapped her arms around a smaller frame drawing her own naked body closer. She smelled such a sweet and musky scent coming from her lover that made her nuzzle her mouth against her neck elicting moans from the other girl. Running her hair thru spiky black hair as the girl turned over facing her, their lips met for a mindblowing kiss. Soon she felt hands roaming over her back and squeezing her buttocks as the kissing became more intense.. *ooh.. come on ooh come on baby..she wants to be beautiful..feeling kinda sexual..getting it on..lips talking saying something sweet..she doesn't know* Jerking awake Lena rolled over and turned her alarm off. Rubbing her eyes she started to recall some of her dream. oh my god..it seemed so..real. I never felt so excited during a dream before..and the girl..she reminded me of that cute girl I met yesterday at school..Lena you must be losing your mind..She shook her head and slid out of bed, feeling a strange sense of apprehension and excitement over seeing that girl again at school today.

Last edited by Aeon; 01-12-2003 at 06:25.