View Single Post
Old 16-01-2005, 20:32   #28
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
The majority of the population didn't vote them in. It was another scam just like the 2000 elections. Hundreds-of-thousands of new voters registered this time and the majority of them voted for Kerry. It makes no sense that Bush got re-elected.
As much as I wish your statement was true Mossopp... It's not. It wasn't hundreds of thousand of new registered voters. Second most of them where 18-24 and that demographic went mostly for Bush. Bush won this election out right as upsetting as that is. There was no question about it. And Iwasn't only talking about GW Bush. I was also talking about the Senate and the House. A guy named Demitt won the SOuth Carolina Senate seat over the incumbant Democrat... Demitt is the most far right person in the gov't at the moment. He wants to create laws that Gays and unmarried single women cannot teach in the US. He is also fiercely against gay marriage along with the rest of the republican party who control the House, Senate, White House and for the most part the Supreme Court.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes