View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 22:21   #75
Martian Eyes

When it comes to vocal abilities then I wouldn't be proud of Blue. They were weak too, especially in the first half of the song, Lee is the name of the main destroyer, I guess. The whole thing wasn't impressive to me. France was awful, not only out of tune, his vibratos were annoying as well. Spain was another disappointment. Weak singing, a brainless choreography with stupid hand-waving and disorientated moving around. Lena for Germany, although not gifted with a stong voice, did remarkably great, absolutely cool performance. I loved the Italian performance. Great musical work with virtuosity and appealing arrangement.

From those, we have already seen I can't say that they improved considerably, except as you said, Spy, Ireland. Doesn't change my honest disliking of that act.. Besides Italy and Germany I liked most Estonia, Greece, Moldova and Georgia. And about my compatriot Nadine: who wants to see a winning howling wet mop accompanied by widows of a Greek tragedy?

And because ESC rarely meets my taste the most likely winners will be UK, Ireland or Sweden !