View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 23:01   #95
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Whuh ppl... no need to jupm on conclusions so fast. Sorry... may be my report wasn't full enough. I can't record the thing even. So I had to type really fast before I forget everything. But where did I say Yulia acted THIS bad? If I found her behaving like diva or being rude, I'd state my opinion, trust me. *sigh* Guess I need to go back to that episode once again.

Neither Yulia nor Lena were going to attend the ceremony. They both had doubts. But they did a recording where they said 'hello and thanks' to all the fans and they BOTH did it. Yulia didn't put there any less effort than Lena did. She was the one controlling all the proccess actually. And it's not like Yulia just sent Lena to Singapore and stayed at home enjoying the holiday. During the recording she tried to convince Lena not to go. She said Lena had to think about her health and that it was plain stupid to spend 20 hours in the plane, stay there 4 hours and then come back home. Her point wasn't that they shouldn't care of the fans. Her point was that it was useless and not fair going there in such mood they both had, arrive there tired as hell and act like everything was ok while it wasn't.
It's their job u say? Hello! *waves hands* Haven't u heard, guys, that these girls have no job now? Their careers and lives are going downhill at the lighting speed and you blame them for not wanting to attend some ceremony which is just the echo of what they once had? There's no TATU anymore. At least now. May be girls will keep singing, may be they'll do it together (they both seem to want it) and may be even with Ivan (wich I doubt now). But now it's not happening. Now they have no clue of what their lives will look like in some months.
There in the airport, lena wasn't blaming Yulia for not going. She was blaming herself for being so weak and kind-hearted. She said she was doing this good thing for ppl who ruined her life. And that she'd better be as stubborn as Yulia for her own sake.
Talking about Lena, Yulia was in fact pitying her not laughing or something. She was saying that it wasn't fair to mock at artists that way. Her point was that Lena wasn't the type who would argue. But she didn't mean it as a bad thing. She said it was just the way Lena was. Some could even find that this thing was what Yulia actually liked in Lena.

Ok. I'm off to type a report on todays episode.

Edit: yeah... and one more thing. U can defend Lena or can defend Yulia (hey, being in Singapore Lena said hi to everyone... even her dog... and she absolutely forgot about Yulia) but the tuth is that noone of them needs to be defended. They are 2 adults now. Each of them has her own life. If you think they don't care about each other at all, u are wrong. They do... they remeber all good times they had together and they want to keep singing together. But at the same moment they are not as close as you'd like them to be. It's life. They are partners, friends but nothing more.

Last edited by la aurora; 22-02-2004 at 23:17.