View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 22:52   #94
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
*sighs* You don't get it still. I'm saying that she was like this ALL THE TIME. She didn't change these last two months.
I know she hasn't changed! Actually, I think she got worse with the years. And yes, she's had other bad attitudes towards the people who support the group, but for me this one is the worst of them all. She knows she's being filmed, and she knows her fans will watch that, so it's like her saying to the fans that doesn't give a damn about them. For me, that's just too much. Eventough she was being herself and wasn't lying - at least she's honest - it still is really too much rudeness and ungratefulness for me.

Not that it affects me, because I never really liked her that much - of course I always find it funny to see her mumbling, swearing and mocking journalists, but as a person she's not really appealing to me. Lena, on the other hand, is and always was.

And I don't understand how people who love the music and the band get carried away and love their 'idols' even if they're the biggest assholes
I mean, I love Oasis (their music), but I hate every single one of them, especially Liam Gallagher, because they're such rude, vulgar people. They don't have the right to be like that just because their music is good or because they're famous - nobody has the right to be like that. Period.
I refuse to agree with the theory that you're allowed to be a total bastard just because you're famous and successful.

Last edited by Unplugged; 22-02-2004 at 22:59.