View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 22:37   #92
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
Regarding tATu's "punk attitude": one thing is to be provocative and inconvenient on TV in order to get attention and headlines to push the product. That's totally understandble if Yulia or Lena are rude or provocative on TV to get attention to the band. That's one thing, and I have nothing agains that.
But another thing is to be rude and ungrateful to your fans, considering visiting them is a waste of time.
I'm not even gonna talk about Yulia's "professional" behaviour any longer because I and many people have already said what should be said. But it's pretty clear she does not give a shit about her fans and thinks of herself as superior - I wish that was only an image for promotion, but unfortunately it's real - with this attitude towards her fans, she only showed she is a self-centered bitch.
*sighs* You don't get it still. I'm saying that she was like this ALL THE TIME. She didn't change these last two months. She was herself from the very begining and if she wasn't then she probably wouldn't even gotten as far as she did by now. The only difference are the fans who see nothing else but the scandal now since there's nothing else to talk about.
They're ALL like that to the fans... at least most of them. Even worse. And lets not forget they HAVE been nice to many fans in the past so it's not just them being self-centered bitches all the time. They're just humans, with emotions. They do get rude and arogant. And we'll just have to live with it, like we did in the past. And like ALL other fans of great bands who's performers are rude assholes must.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.