View Single Post
Old 16-03-2004, 02:19   #59
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
forre, I'm not trying to argue with you actually. I completely agree that this was the success of the whole team. Just from ur 1,2,3 it seemed u gave Ivan a bit less credits than he deserved. I was him to even think about creating the project and it was him to shoot those videos that made TATU so popular. Kiper could make the whole idea (wich i still doubt. even from her own words, HER TATU vision was a bit different) but without YSSU video TATU would be no ones now.

Quote:
Ivan screw the team and didn't find a proper replacement. That's his failure.
well... it looks like a failure for us... but is it for him? He did what he wanted to do. He got loads of money for that and he screwed everything when got bored. He never claimed to be a professional producer. It's wrong to see him this way and expect anything he never planned to give us. The guy just wanted to shoot videos and play with ppl's mind. He did.

And what goes on now is just another project - the breaking up of TATU. It's as intense as their rising was. And we can't even guess what it will end like. As for Ivan - he doesn't seem to care. He just enjoyes the view. Whatever happens is for good as far as they don't froze at one point.