View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 22:36   #5
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Shockingly, I'd actually like to hear the music from the Pod-CD. These new artists sounded very interesting on Echo Moscow, especially the 15 year old Helya(or whatever). I think T.a.T.u.'s music is some of the best in Russia (as well as the rest of the world) and it's partially because of Ivan, so I'm looking forward to hearing what else he has to offer. I believe there is actually some truth in his words "only the stupid people need the girls". I guess he is referring to the people who only like T.a.T.u. because of the controversial image and not the music. (And that most people don't really even know the girls personally). If one thinks about the music of T.a..T.u. and blocks out Lena and Yulia, one could come to appreciate good music in general......, good music that happens to be performed by other artists underneath Ivan's wings.

I see what he is trying to do, and (shoot me) I like it. Life is too short to just sit still, and I understand that someone from his background would know this more than moi. He could fail, but that's life, it's all about taking risks. If you don't take risks, you don't gain anything. He took a risk on creating T.a.T.u. and gained some success. So, why not go with the flow and risk more, which can pave the way for further successes. (Warning: Toe stepping is a vital part of this process (Angry T.a.T.u fans))

Last edited by nasnedagoniat; 12-03-2004 at 22:49.