View Single Post
Old 15-03-2004, 09:53   #37
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
Hey, ppl! Mansky is hardly any music expert. Wasn't he in the documentary business? It's just his opinion, that's all.
Thanks for the report, forre and thanks for that comment.
Quote:
Mansky: Without Shapovalov, they won’t be able to repeat such a success.
Well well well. We'll see about that. After seeing episodes 3 and 4 (and even Anatomy to a certain extent), I doubt Mr. Manski ever realized just how instrumental Yulia and Lena are in making tATu such a success story.

My impression after watching these two episodes (and reading this latest report) is that Mr. Manski totally underestimates the girls and their importance for the project. I also have the suspicion that he never really connected with them (maybe it's the fact that he's a middle-aged man, and they are two young women, I don't know). He only scratches the surface. He was, that seems to be painfully obvious by now, always much more interested in Ivan. Ivan Ivan Ivan.

I noticed that whenever he has the chance to show either the girls or Ivan, he shows Ivan. Even if Ivan is just sitting around twiddling his thumbs or doing his nails, while the girls are talking animatedly in the background. Too bad really.

And another pearl of wisdom (HA!) from another middle-aged man:
Quote:
Ivan did not make any comments on the absence of the Tatu girls except to say "Only stupid viewers need the girls".

I think both of those guys will be VERY surprised once they realize just how important Yulia and Lena were and are for the project tATu.

So - don't R.I.P. tATu just yet, folks.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 15-03-2004 at 11:44.