View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 19:15   #68
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
no offence, Amber, but just our of curriosity, have you ever been to USA?
No, but i'm talking about the attitude that the US project to the outside world (and i am in the outside word so i can perceive that attitiude), i'm talking about the image and the actions (military and otherwise), i'm talking about the famous 'you're either with us or against us' attitude that the US impose on all other countries, meaning that if you do not fully agree 100% with US policy, you are considered an enemy, there is no middle ground, it's 'you're with us or against us', and if you dare to resist a little bit more like Iraq, you get military destroyed.
Of course if you are American, that's great because you are on the right side of the bully, but it's not so nice when you are among those being bullied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
we have nath the frenchie putting everyone in the right spot, whether they like it or not
I have no problem with nath "putting me in my place", in all countries you'll find people who support US policy and people who oppose it, thankfully it is still allowed to say that you do not agree with the US.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]