Thread: Eurovision 2005
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 20:41   #27
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
okay i see first song here..Zveri...blablabla..is just what i understood....
n°2 Oksana ..something" is very beautiful but sings to low....so she doesn't have enough power in the voice except in the refran
n°3 "Citi" bof...not bad..not good....neutral...no special shock for me...
n°4 "A SORTIE"...6 girls singing in english "Keep on shinning".......they just sing as an american group ...but it moves a little...a good one....what I prefer right now!
n°5 Lana LIGHT "never never"...may be my ear which doesn't works but seems to sing "false/out of key" in the "couplet"....the song isn't bad...but i don't see winning something....not even the 10th rank...she definitively sings "false"
n°6 Varvara...oh oh she copies the Russlana 's style!!!! direct...in the costums and the style of the song...a good voice , a good song ...my favourite if it wasn't so close from the last year winner...tooo similar...excepted she is blond...
n°7 Tea for Two (written in russian) Чай вдвоём "Lusille is my name" a group of boys...2 guys are singing in a style.... rock?....confused here cause i don't know the names of different styles...you see the style...hum...when the guys they sing with no shirts on their body , leant/leaned over and singing "rauque" as if they were about to dye....a kind of guns and roses about the way to sing ...the song is good...
n°8 "Angelica RouLnishkaya?"...she sings in FRENCH!!!!....the refrain is LALALILALALA...
it's strange it seems i've herad this refrain somewhere...there is a choregraphy and some accords style tango....good...but may be not enough "punch" , even if there is rythm...but the refrain stays in head...
n°9 Be GOOD....bof...dance ...1 girl and guys...rythm...happy ...like in a party , in a fiesta ...but a song as another...
n°10 Natalia PODOL'SKAYA sings in english "nobody hurt no one"....she has VOICE....more than the others excepted the pseudo Ruslana....she sings false sometimes....but she has voice...

i tried to translate russian names so , sorry if there are a lot of mistake...so it's finished now ..people vote...really i don't know which one?!!I would say n°6 Varbara...But the RUSLANA 's problem...n°7 Tea for Two (written in russian)Чай вдвоём, n°10 Natalia PODOL'SKAYA and n°8 "Angelica RouLnishkaya?"...a little original and good way to be on the stage...but i'm sure this song existed before...sure i've heard it before....

The n°1 isn't so bad....but wait and see...the winner will be surely no one of these numbers...§ Oh I've forgot the n°4 "A SORTIE"...who was GOOOd ! i liked it ! Da!!!

RESULTS : 10 - 6 - 1 - 4
1/n°10 Natalia PODOL'SKAYA...not sure of the name sorry...
2/n°6 Varvara...
1/ n°1 Zveri...

Last edited by nath; 12-02-2005 at 08:00.