Thread: Other Sports
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 09:24   #1
Участник

Other Sports

Tug of War is probably the most enjoyable sport to do. It’s not bad to watch if you are at the competition, but it has to be by far the most boring sport to watch on TV.

Click here to watch to scintillating, laugh a minute, live coverage of the World Championships from Stenungsund, Sweden: http://stage.bowlstream.tv/tugofwar/Default_en.aspx

EDIT:
My connection is slow and my picture is frozen most of the time. Once I look at the screen and thought it had stopped again until someone walked along the rail in the background.

I’m disappointed that England failed to medal in the 560. The gold of Sweden was a huge surprise.

EDIT 2:
I think the final of the 680 was well contested. It looked a bit like that from what I could see. Anyway Holland finished up winners over the Swiss.

I’m sure loads of people must be kicking themselves for missing today’s feed. Well the good news is: the live coverage is available again tomorrow. Things can’t get much better than this.

EDIT 3. 07/09/08:
Well another World Championships is over. England’s haul was one silver medal (not the best display ever).
Even though my monitor was frozen most of the time, the live coverage gave a good idea how the pulling went. Exciting stuff indeed.

Last edited by RowerB; 07-09-2008 at 19:49. Reason: adding info