View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 18:22   #39
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
LOL@ dare2dream28, very, ummm.... creative.

I guess the song is different for everyone, but here's what I see(even though no one really cares )

Someone, maybe Lena is walking through a hospital with big windows.
The sun is shining brightly, maybe she is waiting news on someone who got into a horrible accident(or has a terminal illness). The people without faces are like doctors or other people in the hospital. She finds out that the person did not make it(died). She starts to scream. I don't know much about astrology, but when Mars is really bright maybe it means that it's a time of major change in one's life. They don't have time for us is not really literal, just a feeling of when other people go on and leave you behind, making you feel sad and lonely. The "us" is just Lena sharing that experience with you, which is very comforting to have someone else by your side.

The chorus is obvious.

Rain from the cars and the snow going up is actually time going backwards. Like when it's snowing and it warms up so it starts to rain instead. Everything is just going backwards. Someone's alone is probably referring to the person listening to the song. Sometime in the past that person was very lonely or still is. "I have no flaws" is a paradox, because everyone has something wrong with them. This is also comforting in a way. Line of a dream, like a line from a story. Clocks of the sky is just TIME, always moving and changing. And, the last line is over my head. But I can guess that wind is like a bad time and spring is a calm and beautiful time. Two lines is maybe just two people who can meet at anytime in life or live side by side forever.(Julia and Lena)

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but it doesn't matter to me anymore because everything is fine. Lena and Julia are here for me.

Last edited by nasnedagoniat; 01-02-2004 at 18:33.