View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 17:39   #31
My Waking Hour

Nu metal or metal is that thing you hold very dear? Lets make the dinstinction here once and for all, my opinion is that nu metal is the pits when it comes to metal - and music- and I'm not going to take it back. It really gives metal a bad reputation ( whatever reputation it had ).
So are you a poser and a fashion victim youself who's supposed to embrase every SHITTY new trend that labels itself as metal because magazines like Kerrang and Rock Sound think it should be backed up or are you willing to look a little below the surface and find a music that is heavy but good as well? Have you made an effort to look into this music you hold so dear a little bit back when interesting and groundbreaking things were happening? not to mention you haven't even fathomed 1/10 of the statement I was trying to make there. What a surprise. all you talk about is labels " that isn't metal". Well, you're not metalhead either, you're a fashion victim.

All you could come up with was that I don't know what I'm talking about. Even if my personal taste in music has deviated a little from heavy rock music ( FCUK the label metal ) in the past few years that doesn't mean I can't appreciate what is good in this genre, and not much is good at the moment. Yeah I know attitude is great and all, what about the music?

But if you want to put it another way, I'm an old school fan of this music, and I try to keep my horizons open. You, in turn, well...I really can't understand what you are, you say you're into metal since you were 10 years old, still you're ready to embarce every little - money-making gimmick that labels itself as metal - cause lets face it that's what it is.

So it's you, in turn who I deem as a total sellout. Am I making myself clear? Now go back to your metal confinement and I really think "fuck-all" about best statement maker. I give up the place - i didn't ask for it anyway - to you, so you can take the award home and brag about for the next 20 years.
Capisch?

oh and by the way, what are you doing on a Tatu forum? That SURELY isn't metal, dear.

am I unfair? But I didn't say anythng to your latest accusations but then you had the nerve to come out and bitch a little more. So I now feel the need to respond and that is the response you deserve...peace