View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 21:51   #24
Новенький

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
but what's the point of making a movie about the Runaways? the Doors maybe I can see the point, they're a part of rock history but the Runaways? They were one hit wonders and they didn't have any lasting impact apart from the fact that they were the first all-female punk group. I can't see how interesting as a story I could be either, there have been documentaries about the group already and they were good enough.

They don't even talk to each other but they want to make a movie about it...
Being the first all female group is good enough reason... not to mention Joan Jett and Lita Ford sprung out of the runaways ... this is a 'follow your dreams' feminist story, told through Cherie Currie's book and the lense of Floria Sigismondi

for the 100x time, this is NOT a documentary about the Runaways.

p.s. the LA Premiere yesterday was pretty successful if you ask me: the Dome @ Arclight was packed! tons of publicity, this indie movie with BIG budget is definitely working it the right away

All the underage actresses were little tipsy @ the after party @ the Cabana Club shhhhhh hahahah

Argos, oooops, here's a clip from the red carpet, that gives away another scene in the movie that is naughty! http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...aways-premiere