View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 18:23   #964
reconciled

No SONY BMG; but Gala Records. Some real news this time (for real, really) and some of us won't like it , but yes, Sweden is the new blue as we all know. She wants to be commercial really badly - no news, but read for yourselves

Quote:
JULIA VOLKOVA SIGNS SOLO RECORD DEAL WITH EMI’s RUSSIAN AFFILIATE GALA RECORDS
Forthcoming Solo Single ‘All Because Of You’ Video Script Underway

August 16, 2011 – Julia Volkova, the famously sexy brunette of the provocative and controversial Russian duo t.A.T.u., has signed a solo record deal with EMI’s Russian affiliate Gala Records. Gala Records will release Volkova’s upcoming single, ‘All Because of You.’ The single release and accompanying video will mark Volkova’s eagerly anticipated solo debut.

Recorded in Sweden last month, ‘All Because Of You’ was produced by Niclas Molinder, Joacim Persson, Johan Fransson, Tim Larsson and Tobias Lundgren – a production team that has previously collaborated with artists such as Sophie Ellis Bextor, Мiley Cyrus (Hannah Montana), Sean Kingston and Ashley Tisdale. The song will also be released in a Russian-language version under the title ‘Сдвину мир’ (Sdvinu Mir).

Julia states: “I am very happy to work with one of the original and most successful Russian record labels, Gala Records. I’m full of strength and energy and very optimistic about the future. The premiere of my new song will be held in late August. Working with the Swedish producers was a great pleasure. The song is truly stylish and dynamic.”

The artist’s official website will provide news and updates regarding this exciting single – as well as planned promotional activity to support the release. Fans are encouraged to keep in touch with Julia through her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

www.JuliaVolkova.com
www.Twitter.com/JuliaVolkova
www.Facebook.com/JuliaVolkovaOfficial

www.GalaRec.ru
www.ConcertGala.ru
http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/2011...-gala-records/