View Single Post
Old 25-08-2006, 05:16   #6
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I still have the good-old Nokia 3330 from 2001. I am now officially the only person in Slovenia left with a monochromatic green display. And I love it! There's nothing more robust than old Nokias. It's been thrown from ridiculous heights and from ridiculous distances (not purpusefully of course) and getting away with nothing but a few scratches. It's only downside for me was it's weight, but that got solved with buying a li-poli battery (the original lasted for 4 years). My service provider sent me dosens of offers for free new ones, but I rejected all of them. Who knows though... one of these days I might venture into the world of fancy colour screens that drain batteries like a bastard and semi-useful onboard digicams. But I have a feeling that'll happen only when I a)immigrate, b)GSM technology gets cancelled for something new. Whichever comes first.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.