View Single Post
Old 14-10-2004, 17:38   #45
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joha84 Send a message via Skype™ to Joha84
In my opinion, Kerry should be the next president of the United States. He seems very prepared to do this task not only because he has defended this country in war times as Vietnam, but because he has been a senator for 20 years. This gives him vast experience on how to do a great job as a president because he started from scratch and, i believe, he could lead this country to what it was before Bush illustrated the ugly side of America by invading Iraq. As Kerry said: "America should go to war because it has to, not because it wants to." I mean, what rights did Bush had to attack Iraq? The U.S. main objective was to find Osama Bin Laden, and Osama Bin Laden has nothing to do with Iraq. Why did he decided to attack Iraq after 9/11 and not before? Iraq was so much harmful back then, but not in these last years.

Because of Bush choices, Americans have been losing their jobs, the cost of things are going higher, seniors have to choose between drugs and food, this is just wrong...

I just hope the American people do the right decision because i can't vote yet... I just have to hope.. let me hope Kerry would win...