View Single Post
Old 17-10-2004, 15:06   #6
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
Some of people will show it in thinking ....Oh! Americans treat her badly , she is right to have such thoughts....and will see her as an exemple of courage...-->So it would be a validation of the Terrorism (even if she doesn't make explose the bomb ..the thoughts were there..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
if it makes 99 persons thinking about the tolerance and the respect of others idea BUT encourages just 1 person to kill in giving to him/her some "valable reason"...i would say it's a Very Dangereous Clip....
Yes, that's true! Because of being treated badly, she does not have the right to blow up an airport, and she shouldn't even think about how it would be if she did it. But I think it is kind of an alert - like, "see, if you pressure and isolate someone this much, there are risks that the person becomes hateful to the point of wanting to blow up an airport". That is how I interpretate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
Unfortunately US media will probably censor the video.
From what I read, they will not censor it, at least for now. It's gonna be on MTV USA from tomorrow, so judging from the reactions, I guess, they will see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
I remember last year, 3 French people were asked to leave a plane (of a US airline) because they looked "Arab" (they weren't, they were just southern French people with a tan, lol) and that was making the American passengers nervous. They were kicked out of the plane, just because of the way they looked! Geez.
That's so extreme, it's laughable!