View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 08:49   #39
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Ooook, I'm gonna make myself late for work, but what the hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt Me Too
Rachel, I think you're kind of being a bitch, I mean this guy died, and you're going off calling him an idiot and such. I mean it wasn't idiotic at all it's called informing the public, it's very educational. It was not all about 'jumping on crocs' as you so elquently put it. It was more a hands on approach that taught you something about wildlife without making it seem damn boring.
I just don't like his approach. The best ever wildlife documentaries have had no "hands on approach". Imagine we were the crocs, how would you like to be jumped on & grabbed? I'm sorry but that kind of behaviour has consequences. And I'm not the one bringing the other person's private life into this discussion That is making it personal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
About the guy... I have mixed feelings towards him. He indeed brought a lot of awareness towards wildlife and I loved his endless enthusiasm, but at the same time I always got the feeling he was badgering animals somewhat. I doubt those crocs enjoyed being dragged by their tails or lizards picked up from the trees to be showcased infront of the camera. I much more appreciated those types of documentaries where animals are being filmed from the distance, not being disturbed by the hand of man.
Exactly my thoughts Freddie. The reason I didn't like him is because I love animals.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm