View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 00:36   #77
Участник

hey

So would I. However, there's how many videos that need to be hosted and distributed? If there's a video each week, that's a lot to be distributed if each video is over 100mb. I think there should be two videos available. Real and divx. But, if you want the video fast, real media is the better option and it is great quality for the size of the video which is about 1/7 the size in MB of divx.
I hate real player too! That''s why I use the alternative. It works better. Uses less RAM. No advertising. Very Simple.

It would prob. take people 1 min to download as opposed to 2 days, while waiting in queues.

I heard that Hare has a copy of the videos for each episode but her upload rate is very low so it would be better if she just converted it to real media. If Hare is the only person capping the show, real media is the best option for her or him.

If it is a choice between getting the vidz for each episode right away at fast download speeds or waiting 3 months for each episode (at this rate)...Real Media seems the best way to go next to bittorent.

Last edited by dollparts3000; 08-02-2004 at 00:46.