View Single Post
Old 16-03-2013, 21:45   #868
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastblossom View Post
she announced 2 shows just few days ago and now:

''Dear all! I am very grateful for your support and for everybody, who wanted to come to the show.
Unfortunately I have to inform you that the performance on award show got canceled due to some inside problems of the tv-channel, so the club show is canceled too because those two events were connected between each other!
I am very sad about it, but I do hope to see you all very soon on my other shows!
Thank you for your understanding!
Your Lena!''
I aknowledge there ARE unfortunate stuff happening with Lena's career, the path was never easy. Still, I take it lightly and I'm able to understand. That is not to say I'm better than most Lena and t.A.T.u. fans, it's just a choice of view.

Still, I can't help it: people's reaction to Tristan's accusations is laughable. Just because there are many gaps in Lena's and t.A.T.u.'s history, it doesn't mean someone's charges are the absolute truth 'cause they "fit perfectly". I tested him myself: I sent a hate message about Lena supporting his ideas to see if he would try to make me believe she's bad news, a faker. He did just that. I already knew he was a fame-whore and all that, but I needed confirmation.

Funny how the "blind fans" are actually the ones calling the words.